Vancouver Motorcycle Show
This weekend kicks off the Vancouver Motorcycle Show. The three-day event takes place at Tradex – Fraser Valley Trade & Exhibition Centre, in Abbotsford.
Activities and events include:
- Ride the Vibe Show with Sam King, Sean Bird, and Tim Coleman performing stunts.
- Van City Stunt Riders
- She Rides Friday Night- devoted to women riders
- YouTube Motovloggers
- Flat track races
- Chill out at the Motostyle Lounge
- Yamaha Riding Academy for kids age 6-12
- Yamaha’s Riding tips and techniques
- vintage motorcycle display
Event dates for the 2018 Vancouver Motorcycle Show are from January 19-21.
Hours of Operation are:
- Friday 12 pm to 9 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- $15 Adults
- $12 Juniors (6-14)
- Free for children (5 and under)
- $11 Seniors (65+)
- $40 Family Pass includes two adults and two junior passes
Other shows and locations are:
- Toronto Show being held in 3000 Steeles Ave East,
Markham, ON L3R 4T9
- Quebec Shows- 3700 St Patrick St., Montreal, QC H4E 1A1
- Western Shows, 10655 Southport Road SW, Calgary, AB T2W 4Y1
Throughout the year, six shows are held in Canada. Tickets can be purchased online by following this link.
If you can brave the weather, free parking for motorcycles
Prior motorcycle blogs can be seen here.