This week marks the tenth anniversary of the grand opening of the Harley Davidson Museum. Between July 12 -15th, plenty of activities are planned for motorcycle enthusiasts.
Below are just a few of the activities planned for our Birthday weekend:
- Bike Night
- Museum trivia
- live music by the Radio Wranglers
- Fireworks show just before 9 p.m.
- The Panhead 70th Anniversary Pandemonium Ride at 10:00 a.m.
- The antique motorcycle show
- Field games
- Wild Ones Vintage Motorcycle Rally.
- Vintage Wall of Death Stunt Show (by Ives Brothers)
- Food Specials at the Original Cafe Racer
Admission is $10.00. Additional information available on the Harley Davidson Museum website.